Daniel loves being a big brother. He is always asking to help me with Monica. Just yesterday he asked me if Jesus has put another baby in my belly because he wants two sisters. Of course I had to break the news to him that it will be a long time before Jesus puts another baby in mommies belly! He is such a wonderful big brother. Monica is really blessed to have him as her brother. I am blessed to have such wonderful children! Here are some pictures of Daniel giving Monica a bath.
Daniel: You are such a good big brother. Monica is going to love learning lots of new things from you. I love you so much and wish I was closer so we could go to the park together. I am almost 9 months pregnant again so it is time for you to get stuck in some sort of play equipment so I can come rescue you and get stuck..again 80)
1 comment:
Daniel:
You are such a good big brother. Monica is going to love learning lots of new things from you. I love you so much and wish I was closer so we could go to the park together. I am almost 9 months pregnant again so it is time for you to get stuck in some sort of play equipment so I can come rescue you and get stuck..again 80)
Post a Comment