Saturday, March 08, 2008

Scrabble

Brandon and I have found a past time that we both really enjoy. We are now officially scrabble players. We have a lot of fun being challenged to find the best word for the most amount of points. It is a game where we can both win or lose with one big move. We are both very competitive in the game, and have a lot of fun with it. Besides being fun, it has helped sharpen my spelling skills! Here is a picture of the last game we played. I was proud of this one because I cracked 300 points!



2 comments:

Andrea said...

Good for you Marci! You really need to start playing for something...if you win he gives you a foot massage or a new outfit or cleans the bathroom. If you lose than you have to give him a night out with the guys, extra tv time or maybe something else. But as it looks at this moment...you won't be losing much!

Brandon Jones said...

I have beat him 5 times in a row! Maybe I do need to play for something.