Sunday, August 10, 2008
Happy Birthday Monica Marie Jones!
My sweet baby girl is one year old today! She is so full of personality and she makes me smile everyday. I love her with all my heart. This year has flown by and today I was thinking how I need to cherish every moment before she is all grown up! Since we already had cake for Brandon's birthday I decided to go with a big cookie instead. Monica did not seem to mind the switch and had a lot of fun eating the icing!

Daniel went to walmart with me and picked out this baby doll for Monica. He said that he thought it was a good present for her. I think he is right. She really seems to like it. One of her favorite things to do in the nursery is try to take away all the babies pacifiers. This baby doll has a pacifier and Monica has found that no matter how many times she puts it in and pulls it out of the dolls mouth the baby doll never cries. It is fun to watch her take out the pacifier and put it back in over and over again.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
An UPDATE!!!! I am so happy. Happy Birthday sweet Monica Marie. You are so cute. Hope you had a good day and like the present we are sending you. 80)
Post a Comment