Your girls look alike. :)
I keep coming back to look at these sweet girls, again and again.Does that motivate you to blog more?Love you!
Thought I would drop in for an update. Darn. Nothing. Oh Well, maybe I will get the sweet opportunity to see my neices and nephew some other time.*tears*
Can I keep them, all three of them? I miss them so much.
I today I am going to search every single job sight on the internet looking for Church work in Idaho. :) Hopeing* Wishing* Praying*
I hope you find something! I uploaded new pics on Facebook. I can upload 25 on there in the time it takes me to upload 3 on here. Sorry for not updating here in awhile!
So what is Olivia doing these days?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Your girls look alike. :)
I keep coming back to look at these sweet girls, again and again.
Does that motivate you to blog more?
Love you!
Thought I would drop in for an update. Darn. Nothing. Oh Well, maybe I will get the sweet opportunity to see my neices and nephew some other time.
*tears*
Can I keep them, all three of them? I miss them so much.
I today I am going to search every single job sight on the internet looking for Church work in Idaho. :) Hopeing* Wishing* Praying*
I hope you find something! I uploaded new pics on Facebook. I can upload 25 on there in the time it takes me to upload 3 on here. Sorry for not updating here in awhile!
So what is Olivia doing these days?
Post a Comment