Saturday, February 20, 2010

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

Monica LOVES Mickey Mouse. She got a HUGE minnie mouse from Aunt Richell for Christmas and she sleep with Minnie every night. Here Monica is about to watch her favorite thing in the whole world, "Mickey Mouse Club House." And of course her "best friend" Minnie wanted to watch as well.




PS. As adorable as this picture is the end of the story is not as cute. I was sitting in the living room feeding Olivia, and I hear Monica call very calmly saying "mommy mommy." I told her to wait just a minute I was feeding Olivia. So after I fed the baby I went in and Monica looks away from her show for a minute and was all calm as if it was no big deal said "mommy I peed in the chair." And then she turned and continued watching the show! I guess she did not want to miss even one second of her favorite movie and the chair seemed like a "good enough" potty. Needless to say I was not pleased so I turned off her movie and took her to the bathroom to get her cleaned up. Her not being able to finish her movie was punishment enough for her.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

So cute! The mouse is bigger than she is.