Friday, July 15, 2011

My blog needs a defibrillator

Just like when I try to journal and it never works out I realized that I just don't know if I can have a blog. I read everyone elses and I love reading what they have to say, but when it comes to my own I find it bland, boring and hardly ever updated. When I got my recent blog report and it said that it had been visited 4 times last month I realized that I accidentally killed my blog by not updating it week after week.

I decided that I am going to give this one more shot. Mostly for my friends who are not on Facebook and would like to have access to my stories and pictures of my life, of course that would mean I have to write stories. :) Just like when something in my household is not working I sit down and I try to think of a routine that will change the problem. For example, my kids room is ALWAYS a mess, how I can make it easier for them to clean? I am not saying I have come up with a routine on reviving my blog, as I think that it would take more than CPR right now to bring it back to life. I will come up with a plan today and I sure hope it works. If you are reading this that means you have not given up on me. Thank you for being a faithful blog reader to an unfaithful updater.

more to come........ :)


2 comments:

phylliskenya said...

I know I have checked it way more then 4 times!!

Heather said...

Me too Phyllis!