
I know that it has been a LONG time since I updated. Sometimes I feel that what I have to say cannot be all the intresting. When I am in the mood to write I am usually not home. I am really struggling lately with being a working mom. I had a bad day at work a couple of days ago. To top it off I went to ask Abby (Daniel's
teacher) a question. Daniel saw me and ran over to me and wanted me to take him back to my class. I was so stressed out so I told him not right now. He is crying "Mommy me me me" I hate that. I just started crying. I want to be Daniel's mommy not anyone elses caregiver. I just wanted to hold my baby take him home and be his mommy. I am not sure how much Daniel would like that though. He LOVES going to "school" Everyday he gets so excited when we drive up to the daycare he yells "MY SCHOOL!" He throws a fit every day because he does not want to come home. He is learning so much and is able to do so many things. He paints and does art almost everyday. He is learning songs and doing circle time. When I think of the positive things about the job it doesn't seem so bad. I am glad that tomorrow is Friday. I am looking forward to next wednesday because I have 4 days off. Of course that will make
it harder to get my butt out of bed and go to work. Well at the request of Aunt Andrea here is a much needed update and picture of my dear sweet Daniel.
No comments:
Post a Comment