


This thanksgiving we did not have the chance to be with family. It is just to far to drive 12 hours for 4 days. I am thankful that we will get to go there for Christmas though. We did get invited over to a friends house for thanksgiving. The friends that invited us were more than hospitable. They treated us like family and we were there all afternoon. I am thankful for friends like these. It was a real blessing for our family to share this holiday with this
family. I am not sure if they will ever know how much it meant to us. Before we went to their house on thanksgiving Daniel wanted to paint a picture. Here are a few pictures of him painting. I put him in is chair and then went to take a shower. I asked Brandon to watch him for me. When I got out of the shower Daniel was drinking the paint water! Brandon's response was "sometimes he likes to remind us that he is two!" MEN! Gotta love um!
No comments:
Post a Comment