I miss Daniel. I miss seeing your belly grow. I miss Madelyn and Daniel experiencing life together. Too bad miles cannot turn into moments for just a day. Madelyn went to Sho-Sho's and was so disappointed because she was just sure that Daniel would be there. How nice would it be to live next door to each other one day.....maybe there is a good university in Idaho Brandon can teach at. 80) I love you!
1 comment:
I miss Daniel.
I miss seeing your belly grow.
I miss Madelyn and Daniel experiencing life together.
Too bad miles cannot turn into moments for just a day. Madelyn went to Sho-Sho's and was so disappointed because she was just sure that Daniel would be there. How nice would it be to live next door to each other one day.....maybe there is a good university in Idaho Brandon can teach at. 80)
I love you!
Post a Comment