Monday, March 03, 2008

Unashamed Love

This is a song that we sing at church sometimes. It is a simple prayerful song of praise. Take a few minute out of your busy day to quiet your heart and praise our Savior today.


"You're calling me to lay aside the worries of my day
To quiet down my busy mind and find a hiding place
Worthy, Worthy

I open up my heart and let my spirit worship Yours
I open up my mouth and let a song of praise come forth
Worthy, You are worthy

chorus
Of a child-like faith
And of my honest praise
And of my unashamed love
Of a holy life
And of my sacrifice
And of my unashamed love"


1 comment:

Andrea said...

Looks like Life of a seminary wife got a face lift....I like it! I even like the Marci signature. I know it is so difficult not being just like your big sister. 80)
That video of Monica made me laugh...she makes the cutest noises. I wish I could hold her and kiss her! One of these days I am going to get my hands on the child and I may never let her go!