Thursday, April 03, 2008
Conversation with Daniel
Tonight Daniel came up to me and said "Mom I have good news and I have bad news" This is something that he says to me quiet often. I am not sure where he got to from, but he loves to tell me good and bad news. So I told him to tell me his good and bad news. He said "The good news is that when I die I am going far far away to heaven to be with Jesus. The bad news is that when I go away I will never ever be coming back home." We had a good conversation about heaven after he said this. This is such a fun age to teach spiritual things. I guess it has been on his mind a lot because he often brings up this subject.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I downloaded that picture you love off of your blog and got started in photoshop. That is not an easy program, but I am slowly learning with trial and error. I cannot wait to know it well. 80)
Post a Comment