Monday, May 05, 2008

Kids Playing at the "Tree Mall"

According to Daniel there are two malls close to our house. The "tree mall" which has a play area with a huge tree and is a camping outdoor theme, and the "food mall" where the play area consists of things like giant waffle, and a slide that is a piece of bacon. I must say that it is nice to have these two malls close to our house. One a cold and rainy day it is nice to have a place to go and burn some energy. The "tree mall" is usually less busy so I like to go there so Monica can also play. It is hard to believe that my baby girl is big enough to enjoy playing at the mall. I feel like just yesterday she was this tiny little thing curled up in my arms. Oh how time flies!

Daniel is very proud of himself that he can climb on the outside of the tree. For more than a year he has seen other kids do this and has always wanted to be able to do it himself. Now he is big enough that he can climb any way he wants to on the tree. He is very happy about it!


Here is Daniel and Monica inside the snake.


Monica is very close to pulling herself up on things. She can get up on her knees but not quite all the way up to her feet. If I stand her up against something she will stand there a long time. This is her standing up against the snake.


Here is Daniel and Monica in the boat. Daniel likes to play Jonah in the boat,which I think is really cute. Although I had to draw the line when Daniel wanted Monica to play Jonah and then wanted to throw her overboard!



Here is Monica playing at the mall. I did realize that I had the camera turned the wrong way at first! But this gives you a good idea of how well this girl moves around!.


1 comment:

Andrea said...

I have watched this video over and over. That army crawl is awesome!