I thought it might be a good time to give brief updates on the kids. Daniel is 4 1/2 and goes to preschool part time. I would love it if you would pray with us as we decide what to do for him next year regarding school. It seems that his speech teacher does not think he is ready for a regular kindergarden and has suggested a program for those who have speech problems. In the program they teach the children how to read and write full sentences by the end of Kindergarden. This in impresses me since are able to do this in spite of the kids having these handicaps. Even though Daniel has this speech problem he has so smart. He is such a handsome loving child. He is a great big brother and is very kind an gentle with his sister. He is always helping her get drinks, finding her passy, and playing games with her. He has really gotten into super heros lately and all day he is pretending to be someone else whether is is Batman, Spiderman, Superman, Larryboy, whoever. And while he is pretending to be these characters I have to address him by the proper name. Usually I will call "Daniel" and he will say "excuse me mommy I am batman." What a sweet way to say it! I love this kid.
Monica 16 months and is growing bigger everyday. She has a lot of personality and is so much fun to play with. It is very easy to make her giggle and her giggle could melt a heart of stone. She is very persistent and knows exactly what it is that she wants. When we finally figure out her request she will start laughing in excitement. She is starting to love playing with baby dolls. She really loves her big brother and always wants to do everything he is doing. Thankfully he is gracious about having a shadow.
I am very blessed to have two healthy children. I praise the Lord for giving me the opportunity to be a mother. I do not take the fact that I was able to have two children for granted. I know I am blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment