Thursday, March 12, 2009

Digital Scrapbooking

I love to scrapbook. I think that it is a great way to keep up with family pictures. The problem is it is very expensive. It is also very hard to do with kids around. If you are a scrapbooker you know what I mean. You get the tote of stuff out, get everything out and organized and little hands are grabbing at everything "helping mommy!" I found a whole new way to scrapbook that I am starting to LOVE. I am using Photo Shop and learning digital scrapbooking. I figured that I could get 20 pages put together, upload them onto Snapfish, or Shutterfly, order a book for $20-30 and I could have a wonderful book of memories with half the work, and a lot less mess. I am a rookie at digital scrapbooking and this is my very first page. I hope to get better at it as I learn how to use Photo Shop. It is an amazing program but kind of hard to figure out. I am working my way through a tutorial CD that my friend let me borrow. It is a lot of fun. So I welcome myself to the world of digital!














2 comments:

Heather said...

Marci,
I have ordered several books from Shutterfly. I love it. They are fun to create and even more fun to look at.
Have fun and enjoy!

Kristin Peereboom said...

Awesome job Marci!!! Digital scrapbooking is so addictive and so fun. I too like the convenience of not have to drag everything out! We miss you guys and we hope you are having a wonderful trip with your family & friends.