Friday, April 03, 2009

Blogging..or lack there of

I am finding this blog to be a hard commitment for me. Our internet is slow and unreliable and when I try to get on here it usually just frustrates me. Even as I sit here to write this I have been told I have been disconnected from the internet. On top of that every time I sit down during the day someone under 3 feet tall needs my assistance. Then at night I am so brain dead I can hardly think.

So what have I been up to? I have traveled the world and come back home again. Ok not really but I did go across the USA. We left here on a Friday afternoon and drove the Kansas City. That was a long drive and Monica was not happy about it. We did not realize that the foam in her car seat had warn down making it very uncomfortable for her. She cried for most of the trip making it hard for everyone. I just wanted to take her out and hold her!

After a couple of days with nanny and papa and of course daisy dog we got on a plane and traveled to Boise! I was so excited to finally spend a few days with my sister. I could be on here all day if I tried to write all the things about that week, and if course I do not have that time right now. After four days we got back on the plane and back to Kansas City. Then after a day of "recovery" we drove all the way back to Michigan.

So just a quick recap in 10 days I traveled about 4,096 miles, traveled on four planes, sat in the airport for a total of 9 hours with small kids, kissed and hugged a few beautiful children, had wonderful conversations with my sister who I miss terribly, saw beautiful mountains, saw beloved grandparents, went out with my sister in law, had a wonderful family dinner that my mother in law worked so hard to make for all of us, and so much more! It was a fun, exciting, and exhausting ten days!

No comments: