Friday, May 15, 2009

A month of no blogging

It has been a while since have updated my blog, and at the request of my mother I am here trying to do just that. The reason I have not been updating much lately is I just feel so brain dead and I don't feel like I have much to say. I know that just a couple of pictures would be nice, but sometimes with our slow Internet that is hard to do. All that to say I am sorry and I hope to do better in the future. I know that my family enjoys coming on here and finding cute pictures of my kids and stories about our day. Here are a couple of pictures from Daniel's night with the arts at Mejier gardens with his school. I love the picture of Monica as a caterpillar. The girl in the picture with us is our friend Jesse.





No comments: