On an unrelated note it was a nice day today and we spent a long time outside playing and getting nice and dirty. When we came in to get all cleaned up I found out that we have NO hot water. So now it is time to be creative on getting the kids cleaned up and ready for bed tonight.
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Daniel Learning to Skate
As Daniel gets older he is embarking on new adventures. His new interest it wanting to learn how to skate. Brandon loves to skate and Daniel wants to be able to go out to skate and play hockey with his daddy. Brandon has taken Daniel out several times to teach him how and each time Daniel gets a little better. Tonight Daniel asked if his daddy would take him outside to skate. I decided to take a few pictures and a couple videos so I can update my blog to make some certain family members happy. So here is my big boy doing his best trying to learn how to skate! I am proud of him.



On an unrelated note it was a nice day today and we spent a long time outside playing and getting nice and dirty. When we came in to get all cleaned up I found out that we have NO hot water. So now it is time to be creative on getting the kids cleaned up and ready for bed tonight.
On an unrelated note it was a nice day today and we spent a long time outside playing and getting nice and dirty. When we came in to get all cleaned up I found out that we have NO hot water. So now it is time to be creative on getting the kids cleaned up and ready for bed tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment