Saturday, August 29, 2009

I LOVE CRAIGSLIST!

I love Craigslist. It seems that if you wait long enough you can find what you need for more than half the cost of what you would pay in the stores. I have been searching for bunk beds for my kids for the last few months. I had a specific thing in mind. I wanted wooden beds that could separate into two separate twin beds. I also wanted a bed with drawers under the bottom bunk. After months of searching I finally found EXACTLY what I wanted. Thanks to Babu and Sho Sho for giving the kids an early christmas present we were able to get the beds. Now after Olivia is born we will be able to fit all three of our kids in one room. I feel so blessed to have these beds. They were brand new in the box and I bought them for $425 LESS than I could get the same set in the store! Here is a video of the beds! Enjoy!




No comments: