Thursday, November 11, 2010

Marci's song of Praise (Dr. Seuss style)

I will praise the Lord in all I do,
I will praise him when I tie a shoe
I will praise him when I comb out hair
I will praise my savior everywhere.

I will praise him when I wipe a nose
I will praise him when I paint little toes.
I will praise him when the days are long,
I will praise him with a joyful song.

I will praise him when the house is loud,
when the kids are sad, when they make me proud,
when they are bad, and when I get mad.
I will praise him when lunches need to be made,
when games are to be played.
When little faces need a wipe,
when little tongues begin to gripe.

I will praise my savior when chaos starts,
when I am healing broken hearts,
when I need to kiss a knee,
or give a group hug to all three.

I will praise my Savoir everyday,
for he has blessed me in every way.



1 comment:

Elizabeth Scholes said...

Marci, I have tears in my eyes as I read this. What a beautiful thing. If you don't mind, I'd like to print it off and put it somewhere in my house where I can see it often. I am cherishing each moment I get to know you better.