Wednesday, January 12, 2011

SICK AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

I have strep AGAIN! This the the second time it has reared it head in 3 weeks meaning that I probably did not get rid of it all the first time! My throat hurts so bad I can hardly swallow my own saliva. I am told to drink lots of water... but right now that sounds like torcher. I am tired, my body aches, and I have a fever. I would be in bed right now if it were not for three beautiful bubbling kids running around the house full of energy.

So on the way home from the take care clinic (the wonderful Walgreen's clinic where the uninsured go to seek relief from painful sicknesses) I struggled to stay awake. To keep my brain engaged I started to think of how much I hate strep, and came up with this

S.oreness
T.iredness
R.aging fever
E.xcruciatingly
P.ainful

If every joint in my body was not hurting I would have probably come up with a different acronym. I am just holding on until my husband comes home and then I am going to bed. I miss my mommy! I know if she was here she would come over and take the kids so I could rest.

No comments: