2)...loves to dance
3)...is artistic and puts a lot of time and thought into her art work.
4)...loves to play with her brother and looks up to him.
5)...is a good helper and loves to be praised.
6)...is super shy outside of the house and hardly ever shows her true personality to others.
7)...loves to sing.
8)...pouts with the best of them, I should know :).
9)...is stubborn and when she gets mad she will fight you with all her strength.
10)...is a skinny little thing who often comes out wearing her sister's 18 month clothes.
11)... prides herself in being able to do things "all by herself".
12)...her giggles could put a smile on the face of the grumpiest person.
13)...often toots when you tickle her. I think that it is a defense mechanism.
14)...is loving, and has a tender heart.
1 comment:
ha ha. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pic of her behind the pillow. Cute girl, Monica Marie. :)
Post a Comment