Saturday, February 26, 2011

Olivia Leigh....

1) ...is beautiful
2) ...is nicked named C.E.O because she walks around the house like she is the boss.
3) ...loves playing with her older siblings and thinks there is nothing they can do that she can't.
4) ...crinkles her nose when you tell her to smile! SO CUTE!
5) ...doesn't like being out in the snow.
6) ...is too short for ride on toys so she puts on leg up on the seat and one leg on the floor and rides them like a scooter.
7) ...loves to play peek a boo.
8) ...loves spaghetti sauce to the point where if she will not eat something if I put pasta sauce on it she will eat it.
9) ...loves rough play. She always wants to be thrown around, and wrestled with.
10) ...loves her bed and when she is tired wants to be no where else.
11)...has a favorite blanket and sucks her pointer finger when she has it. She also has a favorite corner of the blanket, the corner with the tag on it, and when you hand her the blanket she will search for the corner of choice before she is content.
12) ...says in a regular basis "ma" "ball" "milk" "Daniel" "all done" "more" "candy"
13) ...is constantly picking up random items (shoes, books, dishes, DVD's, pretty much anything she can reach) from the house and handing them to us. P.S I still cannot find the baby shampoo she was messing with last night!
14) ...is a lot of fun and makes her family laugh on a daily basis.





4 comments:

Andrea said...

I do that same thing when I smile...I love it! Olivia you are darling...wanna come live in Idaho with me??

phylliskenya said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!

Anonymous said...

Wish I could see her! :0)

Kristin said...

Marci, your baby is getting so big!! It's hard to believe she's walking and talking already and is more a toddler now than a little baby! Hope you guys are all doing well and we miss you immensely!