Wednesday, April 27, 2011

So it has been forever since I blogged. I can come up with a lot of excuses like
my husband is on the computer every night doing his second job, I am not feeling witty enough to blog, Pictures take FOREVER to load on blogger and it annoys me, I don’t think that anything interesting has happened. Honestly though if I was to tell the truth it would be just plain brain deadness. I am not sure if that is a real phrase or not but I like it, so I am going to use it. After a long day dealing with life and kid issues I am just too tired to sit down and tell the world what happened that day. Of course then the question could be asked “why do I have a blog them?” Sometimes I ask myself that same question. In theory I have a blog for two reasons. First, to keep a record of what is going on in our day to day lives and second to give our close friends and family a glimpse into our lives since they are not here. So my apologies to all those who faithfully check day after day and never give up on me even when there is nothing new for weeks on end. So here is a quick summary of my life over the past few weeks.

1) I continue coupon and am wondering why I did not start doing this earlier. All of the things below I paid $10.04.
2) I went on a ladies retreat with NRBC. It was a good weekend and I had fun being with just ladies for 2 straight days. I only took one picture the whole weekend, which is why this picture of my friend Elizabeth holding up a "trophy lamp" is the picture of choice to talk about the retreat.
3)Olivia is fearless. She loves going down the slide and she always goes head first!
4)Daniel learned how to cross the monkey bars.
5) Daniel continues to play soccer every Thursday and Saturday. He is loving it, and I have to brag, he is pretty good. His coaches (pictured with him here) are really great.

6) Daniel had spirit week at school. This was his outfit for "rock star day"
7) Olivia found a new hobby. She is in LOVE with Mrs. Frisby, our guinea pig. She has learned how to be gentle with her, and honestly believes that Mrs. Frisby is ALL hers. I guess this would be the place to mention that Olivia is in a possessive phase, you know the what is mine is mine and what is yours is mine attitude. Fun fun fun!
8) I very very rarely post pictures of myself on my blog, so I thought I would tonight. This was taken after Easter Sunday services.

9) It has become harder and harder to get a good picture of all 5 of us. This is our best attempt.





No comments: