This past Sunday I decided to do some cleaning behind my fidge and stove. I had no idea what I was getting into. When I pulled out my stove I cried. It had not been cleaned since the last tenants. It was sooo gross. It took Brandon and I hours to clean up this mess. We thought that all of our apartment drama was over. We were wrong of course. Last night we had friends over for dinner. When I walked in the kitched I saw a HUGE bubble in my ceiling. I had to second guess myself on whether it had been there this whole time or not. Brandon got up on a chair and touched it and it was full of water. We called the apartment manager and he said that he could not send anyone out that night be we had to wait until morning. Two hours later the spot at doubled in size and we slowly spreading all over the ceiling. The last thing I wanted was for that thing to bust and for that nasty water to be all over my stuff. So Brandon and I decided to pop it. Oh boy was that fun! Enjoy the pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment