Thursday, October 12, 2006

I'm dreaming of a white Halloween?????

Okay when I moved to Michigan I was not expecting that I would have to deal with snow this early in October. It snowed over an inch today. The kids at the daycare loved it but I thought that it was a bit obnoxious. Although I have been told that this is rare for around here. I guess it does not alway snow in October which is good news for me. I feel like I did not even have a fall. Today this girl at the daycare came in and was very upeset. When I asked her what was wrong she said " I thought that Haloween was before Christmas." I thought that was really cute.

Well I know that I am bad about blogging. When I think about blogging I am usually so tired I cannot think. Which is where I am at right now.

No comments: