Friday, September 05, 2008

Boring Blog

So I noticed today that my blog is really missing something. Content! I have posted many picture of the family but rarely do I actually write anything about my day.

I think that this could be one of two reasons. First, by end of the day I am so tired I can hardly think let alone get on here tell the world about my day. Secondly, maybe I feel my life is filled with typical days where nothing all that exciting happens.

I get up in the morning rush to get ready for the day, feed the kids, clean up, change diapers, change clothes, play a little bit, feed the kids, clean up, change diapers, do potty time, play with the kids, feed the kids, clean up, lay then down for nap, feed the kids, clean up, play some more, feed the kids, clean up, give baths, clean up, put the kids to bed, clean up.

Do you see what I mean about a typical day?

Anyway, even though my days are all pretty much the same, I realized that I probably do have more things to share, they might just might not be that interesting. Like right now my son is watching Little Einsteins "the big sky race" and my daughter has decided to climb into her collapsed walker and get stuck. Even though this makes her very angry, every few minutes she seems to think it is a good idea to get back in the walker. I am not sure what her agenda is but whatever it is it does not seem to working out for her.
As a matter of fact I have not even finished writing my last sentence and she has already climbed back into the walker and she is AGAIN stuck and AGAIN fussing about it.

This morning I got to talk to my parents on the phone. For those of you who don't know, my parents are missionaries in Kenya. Today is my dad's birthday. Daniel asked this morning if his Babu was 4 today, to which his daddy properly responded "no babu is just a little older than that." I miss them dearly and I wish that they lived closer to me. Daniel loved talking to his Babu and Soso. It was just wonderful to hear their voice. Somehow it made them feel a little closer!

Oh something else exciting happened today. My husband went out to return something to the game store and he came home with the old school Dr. Mario! I have not played that game in years. I was so excited about it.

I put it in ready to show the world my Dr. Mario expertise, but it was not long before my bubble was burst. That game is harder than I remember. There is a small window to kill those dumb little germs and if I mess up in the least little bit I am just doing damage control for the next 10 minutes trying to stay alive. I got through level 6 when I finally game up not only because of frustration but also because it was giving me a headache.

Well there is my first ranting blog. I think that I will try to do these more often just to bring a little life back into my dying blog.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Welcome back. I have missed your ramblings and think your life is more fun than you realize.

We want to hear stories of being fluffy. We want to see pictures of daily tasks. We want to hear kids voices on videos.

We love you! Boring and all.