Saturday, September 06, 2008

A fun Saturday

Today we had a fun day. Brandon went to study at the library today, so the kids and I went out and about this morning. First stop was toys r us, or as Daniel calls it Toys for us. As many times I have tired to correct this Daniel really thinks the place is called Toys for us. I can understand why he thinks that. Before we left I let him pick out another die cast car to go with his Disney Cars collection. He was very excited about it.

After we left Toys For Us we went to play at the park. It was a beautiful day to play at the park. Monica was trying to climb up everything. She tried to follow Daniel up the stairs and down the slides. It is hard to believe that she is only a year old!

Then we came home and had lunch and rest time. After rest time daddy came home, we ate and then went back to the park. This time I remembered my camera. I had a lot of fun playing with the kids. Daniel and I played hide and seek. That was a lot of fun, although I found that I do not hide as easily as I used to!

Aren't these kids adorable!




Monica loved playing peek a boo in through the tunnel!

No comments: