Friday, September 05, 2008

Fad Diets, Cupcakes, and Prayer

I was in the check out at Meijer when I saw a women's health magazine that said "Having trouble losing weight try our new formula to remove toxins that prohibit women from losing weight". I was thinking to myself hum that sounds interesting when right below this add another one caught my eye. It said "New easy Raspberry Swirl Cupcake recipe." And right above that was a picture of a plate of these cupcakes. What is up with that?

On a different note, on the way home I was listening to a very convicting sermon on the radio about prayer. It was talking about how your prayer life is not supposed to be easy but prayer is hard work. Even though it is hard it is our life line to channel God's will into our lives. It made me think of Hannah's prayer. I will not go into all the details, but I enjoyed it.

Well, I am about to watch the movie "Trade" with my hubby!


No comments: