Daniel: I feel very sad.
Mommy: It is very sad that we will not get to see her anymore, but the good news is that she got to go to heaven and see Jesus and Grandpa.
Daniel: Is heaven in outer space?
Mommy: I am not sure exactly where heaven is, the bible tells us that when Jesus went back into heaven he went up into the clouds, so I am pretty sure it is up there somewhere.
Daniel: "Can you fall out of heaven?"
Mommy: "Fall out of heaven?"
Daniel: "Yeah like if there was a door there in the floor and when Jesus opened it to look out of it you could fall out and just be in space." (just a side note I am thinking he got this concept from watching care bears.)
Mommy: "I am sure that God has made heaven a very safe place and you cannot fall out of heaven."
Daniel: "That's good because when I get to heaven I don't want to go out and be with the astronauts."
1 comment:
Oh Marci,
This sounds just like the one we had with Conner. He wanted to know if she was in the blue clouds or white clouds. If she could fall out of heaven. If you was standing on the edge of the clouds watching over him or was she sitting in them. The questions are still endless. Amazing what their little brains imagine isn't it.
Post a Comment