Friday, September 15, 2006

Long Week...

This week has been a long week. I am so glad that it is Friday. I think that my body has finally adjusted to working 40 hours a week again. I have also gotten used to getting up at 6 am. I am not so sure that Daniel has though. He is such a grump in the mornings. We have pushed his bedtime back to 7:00 to try to help him not be so tired. It seems to work a little bit. Once he is awake, Daniel really loves going to school everyday. He has a lot of friends and his teachers say that he is such a good boy. I was worried about how he would adjust. He is in a class with kids who are all older than him. I did that on purpose because I felt that they could teach him how to talk and potty and things like that. The kids in the other class are bewtween 15-22 months old. I felt that he would do better in the older class.

I have been fighting off a cold all week. That has made this week long. I am looking forward to a night of nothingness and a morning of sleeping in. Tonight Daniel is sleeping in his twin bed for the first time. He is so excited about it. I have not heard a peep from him since we put him down. He is getting to be such a big boy.

Well I am rambling on about nothingness. I just have not updated this in a couple of days and thought that I would write a little about my week.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Girl. Working 40 hours is not small task. When you get home you are still a Mom, a maid, a wife, a cook and a full time employee. You are a hero.
I miss you!

Andrea said...

Time for an update!!!