Sunday, September 24, 2006
Monday Blues
I was told that it was time for an update. I am not sure that I have to much to say. I do know that this weekend has gone by way to fast. I always have the Monday blues on Sunday night. I know that I have five more days of work before I get a break again. When I was in Jr. High we did a musical and sang a song that went "It's monday all over again and it feels like the week is never going to end. It hits me every seven days without warning, it keeps me praying for saturday morning..." WOW I cannot believe that I remember so many words to that song. But I do know that I have to work so that we can survive! This last month has been a challange for our family. I do not want to complain because the Lord has taken care of us. It just is hard when there always seems like something. The latest thing is that our Bank from Kansas is charging us a $6 fee for not using the bank account enough. I know that is our fault we should have just closed it out. We just forgot that they would charge us. The thing is that there is not $6 in the account, so now we have to mess with that. I know $6 is not much but it is more than we have right now. Our bills are higher the first couple of months as we are hooking things up here. We have a much lower income than we did in Olathe. We are adjusting to things being a bit more expensive around here. We are praying that we get back on our feet soon. I am really looking forward to the day when Brandon is out of school and we actually have a decent income. But in the mean time I will praise the Lord for building our faith. When you are not sure when or how you will be able to pay bills and then the Lord provides you really learn to trust him. Well, I need to go and put my dear sweet baby to bed. We have to get up early and be at the daycare. I am so thankful for Daniel. He brings so much joy to our lives. He really makes you notice the little things. He gets excited about the smallest things like, elevators, and Mac and cheese! Children truly are a blessing from God!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Call the bank. They may cancel the fee. Sometimes they will. Glad your memory is serving you well. That song was cute. I am praying for you both and know that God will provide. It is nice to know that one day this whole thing will be a memory. I want to win the lottery, but since I don't play it is not likely, or possible.
I will share it with you, so maybe I should start playing. 80) Ha ha.
Today was a funny, insane day. If you have lots of time....see my blog.
LOVE YOU!
This is going to sound SUPER bizarre. I was typing some of the lyrics to the song you mention in your post into google, which is how I came upon your blog. My sister was in that musical when she was in high school, and I have been searching for it EVERYWHERE because I would love to direct it at my church. I know that it is called Living on the Edge, but no matter what I search for on the internet, I can't find it anywhere. This is a total long shot, but would you have any clue where I might find a script for that show?
Thanks a million,
Emily (epolet@rc.edu)
Post a Comment