Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Pictures of our apartment and the campus.



I have been meaning to send everyone pictures of our apartment. Here is a picture of our living room, standing in the dining room. The big curtain is our glass doors that go our to a balcony.








This is a picture of what we see when we sit on our balcony.













This is a shot of my kitchen.

















Here is the other side of the Kitchen. I love the size of this kitchen. The only thing that it is missing is a dishwasher!













Here is our dining room. This shot was taken from the living room. The door to the left (that you can barely see over by the metal shelves) is the door that leads into the kitchen.












This is Daniel's room. It is small, but big enough for him.



















This is one shot of our living room. Our living room is huge and so we put Brandon's work station behind the couch. We can fit five bookshelves in here! I am standing in the Dining room taking this picture.












This is our bedroom, not much to see. There are two closets which is really nice.













Here is another shot of Daniel's room and his toddler bed that he has been sleeping in.














This is our really ugly bathroom. I wanted to make sure that you could see the nasty floor!

















This is what our apartment looks like from the outside. Our apartment is the balcony to the left on the second floor.













This is Brandon's "carrel" ( I call it an office) in the library. He shares this which one other guy. The other side of the "carrel" looks like Brandon's but the desk and shelves are full of books. I am sure that is what Brandon's will look like in a couple of years.













This is a shot of the campus. This is on our side of the street. Most of the campus is across a major road that they call the Belt Line. This is the walkway that you take to get to the other side of the road.











This is the crosswalk that you have to use to get across the road. Traffic hardly ever stops on this road, so this is the best way to go.













Another shot of Brandon's "carrel".

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Cute house! I love the outside. It is so green and beautiful. Not use to seeing trees.
Miss you all.