"This morning I did not go out to drop my son off at school with soaking wet hair in 30 degree weather. No way I always have time to do my hair before I leave the house! Of course I would never walk around the grocery store with my sweatshirt hood up because I would never be embarrassed that I did not even comb my hair. After picking Daniel up from school I did not feel just a little bit embarrassed when I went with Daniel to drop off his shoe box and the lady who pulled in seconds before me was dropping off more than 50 boxes! I would never feel the need to compare myself to others, no way not me! I did not take my children to the most unhealthy place to eat for lunch today. No way I never eat at Mcdonalds, and I would NEVER let them have chicken nuggets. Oh and of course then after not eating Mcdonalds for lunch I would NEVER take them back out to eat chicken nuggets from Wendys for dinner. No way not me, I always cook good wholesome meals for my children. I would never forget to give my children baths and then realize that they have not had one in a week! No way not me. I would never give my children seconds on chocolate cake after dinner. Nope not me, my kids do not eat sweets!"
2 comments:
Marci,
I love reading everyones Not Me Mondays. They are always so funny. None of us ever take our children to mcdonalds.
Mindy
That is awesome. Not me either. Thanks for joining the fun!
Post a Comment