Today we had a good Thanksgiving with our family. We put up our Christmas tree and got it all decorated. We bought this tree on Craigslist and I really love it. This picture does not do it justice. I am sorry these two are sidewise, I corrected it but it did not download right and I do not have time to fix it. Yes I prepared this meal all by myself and I am very proud of it!
Your tree is lovely! Good craigslist shopping. Your meal looks delicious...the turkey looks funny but yummy. Poor turkey...it never had a chance. For your little family of 4, you are going to have leftovers for a month!!
XOXOXOX Wish I could have been there to eat with you.
1 comment:
Your tree is lovely! Good craigslist shopping. Your meal looks delicious...the turkey looks funny but yummy. Poor turkey...it never had a chance. For your little family of 4, you are going to have leftovers for a month!!
XOXOXOX Wish I could have been there to eat with you.
Post a Comment