Monday, November 17, 2008

Puzzle

With every new stage my heart leaps with pride, but cries in the fact that my son is growing up! A couple of days ago Daniel was in the mood to do a puzzle. He went into the puzzle drawer and got this clifford puzzle that has 24 pieces. He sat down on the floor and concentrated trying to figure out how the pieces went when all of a sudden his very sweet but curious sister came along and destroyed all his efforts. Very sad and a little angry Daniel was about to give up on his efforts when I suggested he sit at the table where she cannot reach him. So he gathered up his pieces and went and sat at the table. Ten minutes went by and then I heard a voice of excitement "MOMMY I DID IT!!!' I came over and expressed how I was equally as proud of him. What a big boy!!!



1 comment:

Andrea said...

Daniel. That is amazing and wonderful. You are such a big boy and I miss you so very much. XOXOXOX
Aunt ANdrea