Friday, September 03, 2010

Daniel's New Look

Can you tell he is pleased? That is because when we moved here there was a family of 5 boys at the end of the block and 3 of them had mohawks. One of the boys is in 1st grade at the same school as Daniel, his name is Conner. He and Daniel have become very good friends. Yesterday I told Daniel it was time for a hair cut and he asked if he could have a mohawk. I decided to let him have one, but I did not promise he could keep it. He was SO EXCITED! He went off to school today with a HUGE smile on his face.







3 comments:

Rachel said...

Marci,

I've been reading the blog, but for whatever reason, the pictures on Blogspot.com won't come through for me, just a white box with a red x in the top left corner. So...I'm imagining what my little buddy is looking like today with a mohawk! :0)

I had to imagine what Heike's little baby boy looked like too.

I guess my imagination is going to have to do some overtime!

peggy jacbos said...

Way to CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andrea said...

What a handsome nephew I have. :)