Friday, September 17, 2010

We love to play pretend...

Around this house we love to play pretend. One minute we are super heroes saving the world, and the next we are mommies feeding our babies bottles and getting them ready for bed. Monica has a great imagination and I love watching her play pretend. This morning I had two little bunnies hopping around my house. Well one hopping and one crawling behind. All that hopping made for some very hungry bunnies, so we stopped and had a bunnies favorite snack, carrots. Even baby bunny had some carrots. After awhile bunny got hot in her bunny suit and decided that being a mommy was a better game. And just like that my little bunny transformed herself into a mommy who was going for a walk her her baby and her dogie. I wonder where our imaginations will take us next?


*bunny hop hop hopping*



*Yummy Carrots!*
*Little Mommy*




No comments: