Monday, March 21, 2011

Making my blog private

Hello Faithful Readers

I wanted to let you all know that I am making my blog a private blog so that only those who are invited can access my blog. I dont like the idea of someone stumbling across my blog through google searches and such. Please either email me, or comment on my blog your email address so I can add you to the list of those who are approved to see my blog. Thanks for following our family!


3 comments:

Andrea said...

You know my e-mail right? Right? Or Left?

Left.Right.Left.Right

Rachel Cattanach said...

Marci,

I still want to read about you all, which is all I can do, since pictures with blogger.com don't work on my computer anymore. I'm pretty sure that you know my e-mail address too. :0) I loved reading about Daniel and his soccer game, and the kid "poems" were fun!

Rachel

Kristin said...

Add me please!! My email is kristinpeereboom@hotmail.com. I always am thankful for your posts so we can catch up with what's happening with the Jones'.