Photography has always been a hobby that I love. I have wanted at digital SLR for awhile and my dear loving husband bought me one for Christmas. I have a lot to learn when it comes to taking/editing photos but I have had a lot of fun messing around and trying it out. Here are a few of my photos.
Thanks Richell. I will chalk the misspelling up to typo caused by jet lag. ;) I know you know how to spell my name. :) I cannot wait to hear about your trip.
6 comments:
Great pictures Marci!
Beautiful Children!!
You've got some great shots there Marcy Jones Photography! ;)
LOL Marci
LOL! I am not retarded! MARCI - promise! :)
Thanks Richell. I will chalk the misspelling up to typo caused by jet lag. ;) I know you know how to spell my name. :) I cannot wait to hear about your trip.
Post a Comment