Sunday, October 19, 2008

Boo at the Zoo

Every year the John Ball Zoo has what they call "Boo at the Zoo". The kids get to dress up in their costumes and go on the "cooky not spooky" trail and get candy and prizes. Daniel was very excited about going to the zoo. Of course he wanted to be Larry Boy. It is going to be a sad day when he outgrows that larry boy suit! I did not have a costume for Monica, so I was looking through her clothes when I came across this dress. I thought it was perfect.

Isn't my little farmer girl adorable!


Daniel on the cooky trail.

On the trail they had a wooden train that both Monica and Daniel loved to play on.





They also had a petting zoo. Daniel was a little bit more cautious of the animals than Monica. Monica loves animals and she has no fear. Right now she seems to think that every animal barks. She loves dogs and has figured out that they bark. So in the petting zoo she chased around all the animals barking at them. I think that the animals were happy when we finally left their pen. It was really cute watching her.







Daniel got to make his own scarecrow to be part of a set for our family picture. At the end of the day he said that this was one of his favorite parts of the day.
This is our family picture with the scare crow Daniel built.

My beautiful daughter!



1 comment:

Andrea said...

What a fun looking day! I love the last picture of Monica. Beautiful!