Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween

Tomorrow is Halloween and we will again be dressing up and hitting the undergrad dorms here on campus for candy. Just to explain the chosen costumes a little bit, first Monica is a mouse. I was not going to buy her a halloween costume but I went into Old Navy the other day and had these costumes on clearance for $5! I could not pass it up. Daniel says that she is dressed up like Remy from the movie Rattaouille.


Now for Daniel's costume. Daniel had his pick of either being Superman, a Dog, Thomas train, or Larry Boy. Then we went to the library and he checked out the disney movie "Underdog". He LOVED it and begged to be underdog for halloween. We do not have a underdog costume, so I did what ever good mother does, improvise. I took his dog costume that my mom had gotten at a garage sale, and put the Superman costume on backwards, so you cannot see the "S". The superman costume was made by my mother in law for Brandon when he was little. So there you have it, Underdog! On tuesday we dressed up and went to Barnes and Nobel. They were having a trick or treat night. I thought for sure no one would know what it was that Daniel was dressed up as, but that was not the case. So many kids were yelling "Look mom there is Underdog!" What knew that Underdog was such a popular movie! So here is my Mouse and my super hero dog Underdog.



Here is Daniel at Barnes and Nobel with our friends Ella and Ava. They are listening to stories.




No comments: