Monday, October 06, 2008

Hearts at Home Conference

This past weekend I was able to go to a hearts at home conference. I will write more about this later, but I wanted to mention that it gave me a refreshed view of motherhood. I came home appreciating my job as a mother even more than I did before. The whole time I was at the conference I wished that my sister Andrea was there by my side getting the same refreshment. I decided to make this music video for her so that she could have a little reminder of how special her job as a mother is. I love you Andrea. You are a magnificent mother.


3 comments:

momof2beautifulgirls said...

Marci,
That is a beautiful video. You have a special relationship with Andrea treasure having a Godly sister.

Heather said...

Marci,
I can't stop crying! That was wonderful! You are a great sister!
You both are wonderful mothers!
Heather

Andrea said...

I love sis! So much...