Didn't you know cheerios always taste better if you dump them out and eat them off the floor?

Monica at Olive Garden. She thinks she is to big for a high chair so she now sits in a booster at the table with the rest of us.

Zachary is a very serious driver! (For those who do not know Zachary is a boy I babysit full time)

Daniel playing on his sit and spin.

Monica is not so much a serious driver.

There are many times a day that Monica will go up to the window and say "da da da da". She knows he is out there somewhere.

Monica reading a book in the bean bag chair at the library. She loves to read books.

Daniel and Monica playing dress up at the library.

Monica got so tired she just feel asleep on the floor next to me. I was trying to wait to put her to bed because I had to go and pick Daniel up from school.

Later that same day during rest time Daniel made a "dog house" out of his book and then some how feel asleep "inside" his dog house. I am not sure how he feel asleep like this but he did!

I hope you enjoyed the pictures!
1 comment:
Wonderful! I miss them. Kiss them for me twenty thousand times.
Post a Comment